Welcome to Moscow, to Russian specialized salon devoted to buses and minibuses for city and intercity routes as well as components, accessories and service infrastructure for bus manufacturing and operating!
CityBus-2020 expo will be held in Moscow on September 22-24 at Sokolniki fairgrounds as a part of Russian urban transport week.
CityBus exhibition and business program are targeted at urban transportation stakeholders, managers and experts from municipal and private transport companies. It is supported by RF federal and local authorities, transport associations, top bus operators.
The expo specialization is buses for urban, suburban and intercity routes. It allows stressing special features of buses valid for using in urban areas:
- Dynamic moving style, smoothness of a course, ecological compatibility in a street cycle
- Low-floor construction, fitness for transportation of invalids, baby carriages
- Reliability and throughput of door sections
- Features of work of systems of climate control taking into account frequent opening of doors
- Brightness and uniformity of light exposure of salon
- Erasing stability of the floor covering
- Security of a body from corrosion
- Specific demands for alarm and security systems
- Fitness of money collection, information and entertainment systems to a city volume of passenger traffic
- Maintainability and serviceability at harsh Russian weather and other conditions
The range of buses exposed reflects requirements for the routes with intensive passenger traffic (high-capacity buses), for local and coasting routes, for routes "city-suburb" and other variants of use of buses in the cities.