2021 business program:
- Conference "Transport modeling as a tool for justifying and supporting decision-making"
- Conference "Power efficiency of electric transport in the cities"
- Panel discussion "A new model of the structure of legal regulation in the field of automobile and urban electric transport. Preferential purchase of rolling stock. New rolling stock for Russian carriers"
- Panel discussion "Bus transportation powered by gas and alternative fuels"
- Panel discussion "Lighting design features for subways and passenger transport infrastructure"
- Conference "Ticketing technologies and counting systems"
- Panel discussion "How to improve the quality and safety of passenger transportation. Information services for the passengers"
- Panel discussion "Prospects of passenger transport in the Northern arears"
- Panel discussion "New mobility. Aspects of the creation and operation of small vehicles for individual mobility"
- Technical tours to Moscow transport system facilities
2019 Business program:
May 14, 11.00-13.00: round table "Bus transportation on alternative fuels", organizer - TAMA
May 14, 10.00-12.00: round table "Modernization of lighting for bus, tram and trolleybus depots".
May 14, 10.00-16.00: training conference "Environmental safety of vehicles: new challenges, problems and solutions" (organizers: Ministry of transport of the Russian Federation, JSC "NIIAT"). The conference is organized within the framework of the Federal target program "Improving road safety in 2013-2020".
May 14, 13.00-14.30: round table "Passenger services as an incentive for the development of passenger transport of the municipal transport enterprise»
May 14, 14.30: Official opening ceremony
May 14, 16.30-18.00: round table "External (hidden) costs of different modes of transport for a comprehensive assessment of environmental efficiency" organizers Cycling Union, Cycling center of the Institute of Cycling
May 15, 13.30-18.00: conference "Development of public transport fare payment technologies»
May 15, 14.30-17.00: round tables "Fleet management: how new technologies improve efficiency", "Features of the organization of pre-trip, post-trip and online monitoring of the health of drivers and drivers."
May 15, 16.00-18.00: technical visit to the branch of Mosgortrans bus operator (experience in operation of electric buses).
May 16, 10.00-12.00: round table: "Social transport and innovative development of settlements in remote and Arctic areas. Climatic tests of the vehicle".
May 16, 10.00-14.00: round tables on transport engineering (1: interior solutions and components, 2: microclimate, heating and ventilation systems, 3: door systems).
May 16, 12.00-16.00: technical visit to branch 17 bus Park of Mosgortrans bus operator - experience in the operation of city bus transport.