2022 Business program is under construction.
2021 Business program:
- Conference "Transport modeling as a tool for justifying and supporting decision-making"
- Conference "Power efficiency of electric transport in the cities"
- Panel discussion "A new model of the structure of legal regulation in the field of automobile and urban electric transport. Preferential purchase of rolling stock. New rolling stock for Russian carriers"
- Panel discussion "Bus transportation powered by gas and alternative fuels"
- Panel discussion "Lighting design features for subways and passenger transport infrastructure"
- Conference "Ticketing technologies and counting systems"
- Panel discussion "How to improve the quality and safety of passenger transportation. Information services for the passengers"
- Panel discussion "Prospects of passenger transport in the Northern arears"
- Panel discussion "New mobility. Aspects of the creation and operation of small vehicles for individual mobility"
- Technical tours to Moscow transport system facilities
2019 Business program:
- Panel discussion "Bus transportation on alternative fuels", organizer - TAMA
- Panel discussion "Modernization of lighting for bus, tram and trolleybus depots".
- Training conference "Environmental safety of vehicles: new challenges, problems and solutions" (organizers: Ministry of transport of the Russian Federation, JSC "NIIAT"). The conference was organized within the framework of the Federal target program "Improving road safety in 2013-2020".
- Panel discussion "Passenger services as an incentive for the development of passenger transport of the municipal transport enterprise»
- Panel discussion "External (hidden) costs of different modes of transport for a comprehensive assessment of environmental efficiency" organizers Cycling Union, Cycling center of the Institute of Cycling
- Conference "Development of public transport fare payment technologies"
- Panel discussions "Fleet management: how new technologies improve efficiency", "Features of the organization of pre-trip, post-trip and online monitoring of the health of drivers and drivers."
- Panel discussions "Social transport and innovative development of settlements in remote and Arctic areas. Climatic tests of the vehicle".
- Panel discussionss on transport engineering (1: interior solutions and components, 2: microclimate, heating and ventilation systems, 3: door systems).
- Technical tour to branch 17 bus Park of Mosgortrans Moscow bus transport operator - experience in the operation of city bus transport.
- Technical tour to the branch of Mosgortrans Moscow bus transport operator (experience in operation of electric buses).